- 3/31: MNR President Bob Clark issues a call to Realtors® to honor the duty of being an essential service: watch now
- 3/25: MNR CEO Chris Galler answers common questions and explains how real estate activities are included in the Stay at Home Order: watch now
- 3/25 MNR memo to all Realtors® explaining real estate as an 'Essential Service'
- MNR sent 2 letters to Gov. Walz demonstrating why real estate is an essential service: 3/20 Letter on 'Essential Services' & 3/23 Letter on Real Estate Impact
- 3/20: MN Realtors® added a new form: Addendum or Amendment to Purchase Agreement: Coronavirus Disease of 2019 (COVID-19); Susan Dioury discusses the new form: watch now
- All in-person classes and events are canceled until further notice. In the meantime, you can take courses, including GRI courses, online through ContinuingEdExpress.com.
- All FAQs are being collected and addressed by the MNR Staff: MNR Frequently Asked Questions
Governor Walz/MN State Updates
- Guide for Small Businesses: View this guide on the DEED website to see all the programs available now to businesses.
- MNSure: 30-day special enrollment period (SEP) for qualified individuals who are currently without insurance. The SEP opened on March 23 and runs through April 21 through MNsure.org.
- Small Business Assistance: The program administered by the Department of Employment and Economic Development will help Minnesota small business owners who need immediate assistance during COVID-19 closures.
- Deadline extensions: Minnesotans filing their state annual Individual Income Tax return have until July 15, 2020 to file and make payments. The deadline to apply for the REAL ID has also been pushed back by one year.
- Suspension of evictions: Landlords and financial institutions cannot begin eviction proceedings that would remove tenants from stable housing during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you or someone you know has been wrongfully evicted, you can contact the Attorney Generals' Office here or at 651.296.3353.
- Unemployment Insurance: The Governor expanded the state's unemployment insurance program, which can provide quick relief for employees who are unable to work as a result of COVID-19.
- #StayHomeMN Frequently Asked Questions
- Find all Executive Orders issued by Governor Tim Walz: List of Orders
NAR & Federal Resources